Monday, July 21, 2008

1st Day of Work

What's up So Far:

~ The person from the IT department is busy configuring other ppl's desktop and mine is halfway connected to the company's network
~ My supervisor's gone for 2 meetings so far and I'm currently the only person sitting in my department.
~ I can't even login to our company website
~ I have no idea how to use LotusNotes yet.
~ I finally hv access to the Internet..
~ I am NOT allowed to chat on MSN. But we shall see about dat... heheh >_< ~ I have been coerced into signing a confidentiality form... ~ One of my ex-classmate's is now my new colleague! Sabby from RP... sigh. at least she's nice, even though she hung out with certain ppl back then... bet 3/4 of my ex-classmates have received the gossips At least I can browse the Internet a little... saw something damn exciting... http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

My current craze author has her 1st book made into a movie!!! It's already in post-production... yay. $37 million was spent on making it. So far, she's released 3 books out of 4 of her Twilight series. Hope the movie will be every bit as romantic, thrilling, witty and INTENSE as the books are... i already like the main actresses and actors acting in it... Hope they will portray the sexy Cullen family vampires properly!!!

The 4th and last book for the series will be coming out on the 4th Aug... maybe i will go queue for the book at Popular ^^ been a long time since i queued for a book release (Since book 7 of Harry Potter series, to be exact)

The Teaser Trailer of Twilight. Watch Edward.... his acting is INTENSE!!!!! I think he can portray Edward pretty well.... needs to be a little more inhuman in his movements, though. Still, eye-candy!!! >_<

Twilight

No comments: