Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update....

Been told to update my bloggie... hahas. hvn't blogged for a pretty long time.

Been up to nth much. Slacking at home and job-hunting. Watching movies online and reading my beloved books.

Went to the stupid infamous Recruit Agency yesterday. Applied for a temp/contract bank position, then that Veron said that she had other positions and asked me if i was interested... then she would send the company my resume....
Whole lot of help sia. Like i dunno how to use email... wat kind of agency is this. Ever since yesterday call me 4 times asking me whether i was interested in this job, that job, blah blah blahs.

Also went to IMM ytd with Ba0-bei... she called after i got home from the stinking so-called "interview" and then asked me if i wanted to go out... Went to IMM and had an Andersen's Ice-Cream Fondue. the fondue was too sweet... and the fruits were sour. The strawberries sucked and the banana.... well, lets just say we had to ask the waitress to change the fruit. The 5 scoops of ice-cream that came with the fondue was not dat gd either.
Then we went to Daiso for some aimless browsing. Bought a double-pronged hairpin... can't believe they sell the pin for 2 bucks when places like Aries sold them for like 7-8 bucks. The pin was ok looking... white and pink beads... and this ugly furball on it... but hey. 2 bucks... i just had to pluck off the stupid furball rite?
Also bought a japanese-style bamboo blind. The Japanese use this as window-blinds... but Bao-bei and me definitely had a different usage for it... haha.

Ta-daa.
(added the pic finally)

realised that i hv a grand total of 33 pairs of earrings... excluding a few pairs that are missing its twin... my mum's gonna nag when she sees that my collection has increased yet again!

No comments: